page_head_bg (2)


China supplier mix fruit shape lollipop hard candy

Short Description:

Candy lollipop pops come in a variety of mouthwatering fruit flavors and fruit shapes. Now that lollipop sizes have increased, they are perfect for giving as gifts or just treating yourself or your kids at home. Additionally, a unique and enticing present for the youngsters is included in each bundle.

It deserves to be endorsed to more kid-targeted markets and to be valued by distributors, wholesalers, and importers. We are happy to offer a variety of options for your superior candy buy if you have any further personalized requests regarding grams, flavors, colors, packing, or other factors.

Product Detail

Product Tags

Quick Details

Product name China supplier mix fruit shape lollipop hard candy
Number L142-16
Packaging details 15g*30pcs*20boxes/ctn
MOQ 500ctns
Taste Sweet
Flavor Fruit flavor
Shelf life 12 months
Certification HACCP, ISO, FDA, Halal, PONY, SGS
OEM/ODM Available

Product Show


Packing & Shipping



1. Good day. Are you a direct factory?
We are a straight candy factory, yes. We produce a variety of candy sweets, including bubble gum, chocolate, gummy candies, toys, hard candies, lollipop candies, popping candies, marshmallows, jelly candies, spray candies, jam, sour powder candies, and pressed candies.

2. Are natural colors permissible in the ingredients?
We can, yes.

3. Do you offer lollipop forms in other sizes?
Absolutely, we can start using new lollipop molds. Please offer your suggestions.

4. Describe your payment terms?
Settlement on T/T. Prior to mass production, 70% of the remaining balance is payable, and 30% is the deposit. If you require alternative payment terms, let's talk about the specifics.

5. Are you an OEM user?
Sure. We can change the brand, design, and packing requirements to suit customer preferences. All artwork for your order items will be created for you by a professional design team at our facility.

6. Why should I choose your company, in your opinion?
Customization is the another reason why IVY (HK) INDUSTRY CO., LIMITED and Zhaoan Huazhijie Food Co., Ltd. is a top choice for candy and sweet enthusiasts is their ability to customize products. The company is happy to work with customers to create personalized candy that is unique to their brand or event. Whether you're looking for customized candy for a wedding or corporate event, the company is happy to accommodate your needs.

7. Can I bring a container for mix in?
Yes, you can put two or three candy item together in one container.
Let's talk about the details, and I'll give you further details after that.

You Can Also Learn Other Information


  • Previous:
  • Next: